Puts you in the student's shoes
Reveals powerful metrics
Does your team have a collective understanding of the journey a prospective student must go through to register or apply for one of your programs? Where are their pain points? Are the hand-offs between your internal teams seamless and evident?
SpurCG’s Journey Mapping engagement is the perfect tool to help your team develop a collective understanding of the student journey as it is now, identify pain points, and even start taking steps towards improvement.
Activities occur both on- and off-site. As a consultant-guided engagement, our team will be involved throughout the process.
- Journey Mapping Workshop (on-site) This workshop occurs over two days in one four hour session (we suggest 10am - 2pm with a working lunch provided) and then a three hour session. This is ideally an “all hands” workshop with as many attendees as possible. There should be representatives from all the key functional areas of the department. In this workshop we will diagram the as-is Journey Map and identify pain points.
- Synthesis (off-site) We will compile the diagram, pain points, and other notes for presentation.
- As is Journey Map presentation: In this one hour virtual consult we will present and review your journey map, pain points and recommendations for activities to over-come bottlenecks and other pain points.
- A shared understanding of the student journey across your organization
- A visual representation of the student journey that can be collectively referenced
- Development of a common language around experience
- Identified pain points for remediation
- Creating a quality improvement cycle to constantly improve your student experience.